Today, I thought I’d link up with Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers and share what I’m thankful for this week.
1. I’m thankful for the little ham Sofi is turning out to be. She had me laughing to tears last night at house church. We had some guitar playing going on and she was just dancing away! As much as a sitting 10-month old can dance.
2. I’m thankful for Amelia’s happy spirit even though she’s feeling a bit under the weather.
3. I’m thankful for blog carnivals that get me blogging more and more! Everything from menu planning, to recipe finds on the internet, to the finer things in life…it’s getting my creative wheels turning!
4. I’m thankful for the little notes Jeremy is leaving me this week, telling me reasons why he loves me. It is his way of celebrating our anniversary month and I’m loving it!
5. I’m thankful Sofi is a good eater and seems to be doing fine with dairy! Which means I now have more things I can offer her, which also means I get to try the thousands of dairy filled recipes I’ve been collecting over the last year!
6. I’m thankful for heating pads. Enough said. 🙂
What are you thankful for!?